Saturday, July 30, 2011

20 Days

First off all, I would like to say that this summer went way fast. Maybe not TOO fast, but I definitely wasn't able to hang out with friends enough. Being that it is the end of July means only one thing. Belgica, Belgique, Belgium! In exactly 20 days I will have already flown to Bruxelles, taken a train to Rixensart, and (kind of) settled down.

The past few weeks have been exciting for many reasons. I was able to go to Colorado, which was gorgeous! A few weeks ago I scheduled all my trips for next year so with out further ado (drum roll) I'm going to London, Paris, Spain, and Prague! Also, two days ago I received my tentative flight itinerary. I will be leaving Columbus on the 18, stopping in Philli (and seeing Tasha and Natasha!) , then setting off for my new home.

Though there is not much time left, I still need to focus on a couple vital things. I need to start working on the Common Application (applying to colleges while abroad:-( ), and pretty obvious things like packing. So.. we'll see how it goes. But honestly, that stuff is minor compared to whats coming. 20 days, 20 days, 20 days...

A bientot, et Amurica.
~Q

Belgians...:)

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! I'll be following!

    voyagesdekelsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete